Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Field Sales Manager recruits, monitors, trains and supports the field sales team. They achieve their shop and area sales targets through the management and motivation of a highly effective sales team.
The position is a full-time position reporting to the Regional Sales Manager with compensation composed of base salary and commission.
Duties and responsibilities
- Develop sales strategies for the field sales team
- Build a strong field sales team by recruiting, motivating and mentoring.
- Support field sales agents in pitching to organizations and customer groups.
- Daily monitoring of Field Agents to ensure that they are actively selling the company’s products.
- Act as the bridge between the Sales team and Regional Sales Manager
- Collaborate with sales team to develop lead generation plans
Academic Qualification & Work Experience
- Experience from working in rural areas is a requirement.
- Experience from managing sales teams is a requirement.
- A diploma or degree in an academic field is an added advantage.
- 3-4 years’ experience in this level of the position.
- Excellence in team-building and motivational skills.
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Good planning and organizational skills.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV to RecruitmentKE@solarpanda.com on or before 25th September 2020. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Solar Panda Kenya Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.
Solar Panda does not charge any fees on recruitment and nor do we use recruitment agencies that charge recruitment fees.