Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The exploratory tester in an agile team is responsible for more than just testing the software. They will act as a quality champion and empower teams to create highly performant and secure systems. They act entrepreneurially to try unhappy paths and edge cases in performance/security testing to create a highly resilient system. They leverage a combination of automated/ manual testing to efficiently cover the system’s functionality without compromising quality. They are comfortable working in a constantly changing work environment and are fully dedicated to “automate everything” principle
- Ensure every feature developed by the team is tested
- Blends automated/ manual testing to efficiently cover the system’s functionality without compromising quality
- Feeds the team with detailed information on any defects found, and help the Scrum Master and Product Owner to prioritize defects
- Strives to automate and maintain comprehensive test suites with a continuous improvement mindset
- Works with the IT and operations to run tests in production environments after deployment to ensure quality
- Knows the product vision and works closely with the designers and the Product Owner to translate their vision into tests
- Partners with development teams to identify key areas of risk in new solutions
- Stays updated with industry best practices and standards on testing
- Actively participate in scrum ceremonies as needed to provide clarifications and problem solve with the team
- Knowledge of QA testing frameworks like Appium, TestNG, Selenium, Cucumber is a must
- Knows how to set up the base testing framework for both mobile and web platforms.
- Bachelors degree in Technology
Job Skills & Requirements
- Skilled at finding hidden requirements, edge cases, and a “desire to break” attitude
- Strong communication skills with the ability to communicate complex technical concepts and align the organization on decisions
- Sound problem-solving skills with the ability to quickly process complex information and present it clearly and simply
- Utilizes team collaboration to create innovative solutions efficiently
- Any Professional qualification will be an added advantage
- Significant experience as an exploratory/ hands-on tester with multiple platforms and testing techniques
- Experience with manual acceptance testing at story level, exploratory and creative testing, and within fast-paced sprint cycles
- Ability to develop integration, performance, and load-bearing tests with tools like Apache JMeter
- Strong understanding of Agile methodologies
- Experience as a tester on a cross-functional agile team preferred
How to Apply
Send an email to email@example.com
Deadline: 30th September 2020