Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
To support the Company in the provision of legal services by providing Conveyance legal advice, assistance to clients, preparation of legal agreements and transfers as and when it is required.
- Plan effective strategies for the financial well-being of the company
- Drafting and preparation of legal contracts, sale agreements, transfer documents and other documents as may be required to ensure compliance
- Draft emails, letters, legal agreements and other binding documents and correspondence as dictated by the company
- Proofread documents prepared by other office personnel to ensure accuracy in grammar and spelling.
- Provide secretarial and administrative support as requested by the company, including interacting with clients, meeting with outside counsel, and serving as a liaison between department managers, company officers and other staff members.
- Oversee and maintain organized filing procedures for client lists, legal materials and other documentation.
- Plan course of action to recover outstanding payments; advise clients of necessary actions and strategies for debt repayment.
- Answer telephone calls, resolve client concerns when possible, and greet and support clients.
- Preparation of court pleadings and attending to court matters;
- Prepare and submit monthly monitoring reports and other periodic or special legal reports;
- Any other duties as assigned by the Assistant General Manager
- Must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Law from a recognized university;
- A Post Graduate Diploma from Kenya School of Law;
- Must have a valid practicing certificate
- Must be well versed with the Constitution of Kenya;
- Must have at least 2 years’ experience in legal practice
How to Apply
Interested applicants should send their CV’s and Cover Letter by 25th September, 2020 COB to email@example.com