Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Title: Risk & Compliance Officer
Reports To: Head of Risk & Compliance
Department: Risk & Compliance
Job Summary: To initiate, implement and liaison with the respective functional heads, manage the risk and compliance initiatives for GA.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and monitors risk registers for all departments and also performs risk assessments for new products and vendors.
- Prepares risk register reports and analysis for review by the manager.
- Monitor, and as necessary, coordinate risk and compliance activities through respective departments to ensure GA remains abreast of the status of all insurance related risks & compliance activities.
- Follow up of any identified deficiencies and make recommendations for amendment.
- Implement the risks and compliance policies and procedures in place.
- Provide reports on a monthly and quarterly basis, and as directed or requested.
- Provide relevant information required by external bodies and regulators on compliance matters such as reporting suspicious transactions related to money laundering and the fight against terrorism financing.
- Monitor the performance of the compliance program and related activities on a continuous basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Implementing an effective risk training program will be developed.
- Keep abreast with the applicable laws, regulations, rules and standards in the risk & compliance fraternity and advise on the emerging developments of the same
- Team participation both within the department and other departments.
Job Holder Specifications:
Education / Qualifications:
- Diploma in Business is a requirement
- CPA II is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s degree is an added advantage
- 2-3 years’ experience
How to Apply
If you meet the above minimum requirements, send your c.v to email@example.com indicate the position applied for on the email subject line so as to be received on or before 30th September, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.