Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our client is a group of companies with interests in microfinance, home and décor and technology sectors. They seek to hire a well-experienced HR Officer tasked with supporting the human resource function in alignment with the corporate objectives of the organization in addition to offering customer support to the organization’s clients.
- Participating in implementation of induction, orientation and training and development programs.
- Setting KPIs for all staff and working with line managers to implement change management programs
- Establish and implement an effective performance management reviews, methods and tools and process in order to build a high achievement company culture.
- Capacity building through regular staffing training, coaching and developing of new competences in the departmental heads as well as all staff.
- To coordinate and follow up all the company key functions namely; sales and marketing, operations and finance, to ensure high performance across the departments.
- Carry out a HR audit to determine any staffing gaps or role duplications and harmonize skills and competences and the roles available
- Calculate and report on employee turnover rates (monthly, quarterly and annually)
- Plan attractive compensation and benefits packages to increase retention
- Facilitating and coordinating employee welfare activities and programs.
- Providing guidance, counselling and advisory support to staff.
- Enabling effective grievance handling and dispute resolution.
- Ensuring the all HR related costs for assigned divisions are within approved budget
- Facilitating continual improvement of the HR policies and practices.
- Manage the disciplinary processes in concert with relevant manager and in accordance with the set guidelines
- Manage Human Resources Information System to ensure accurate and timely availability of information and management reports
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- A Degree Human Resource or equivalent from a recognized institution.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in a busy environment.
- Must be a member of a HR professional body.
- Must demonstrate experience in recruitment and selection.
- Must demonstrate people management skills.
- Must demonstrate experience in employees’ performance management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Knowledge of Kenyan Labour Laws
- Ability to observe deadlines and achieve results
- Should be a team player
- Good planning and organizational skills
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
NB: The candidate must be willing to relocate to Migori.
How to Apply
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (HR Officer- Group of companies) to email@example.com before Wednesday 30th September 2020.
Kindly indicate current/last salary on your CV