Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
1) Finance & Administration (One intern)
2) Information Technology Systems (One intern)
The minimum requirement for this role includes:
• Graduate degree within the last 2 years from any of the following courses; Commerce (Finance or Accounting), Business Administration, Statistics, Research, CPA – K, Law, or related courses
• Must be proficient in Excel and Word and be comfortable in Microsoft software environment,
• Ability and maturity to interact with key staff and c-suite level officials
• An application letter narrative how the candidate would benefit from a program of this nature,
IT intern: Knowledge of general computer hardware/software repairs and hardware and software troubleshooting,
Duration of internship; – 3 months with possibility of renewal.
No of interns needed; 2
Other Engagement terms
• The Interns will agree to operate under the values and ethics of the Palladium and KIM project.
• A certificate of participation/recommendation will be issued by the KIM upon successful completion of the program.
Contact Information & How To Apply:
Please send your application letter and resume to:
Director of Finance and Administration,
Kenya Investment Mechanism Project,