Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We believe that Africa does better when everyone has room to grow and thrive. No one should be left out because the distance between seeing an opportunity and making a living from it is too great.
We started by delivering small packages but haven’t stopped there. Today, we’re empowering businesses to send raw materials to their production facilities and finished goods to their customers. We’re helping small scale farmers get their produce to the market. We’re making it possible for the hardworking delivery driver to earn a decent living.
We are here to make it easy to trade in Africa so that everyone has room to grow. Join us.
The overall purpose of this job is to handle incoming Partner calls, emails and chats in the contact centre and ensure timely issue resolution for the Freight Business Unit Partners.
Key duties and responsibilities
- Receive and respond to partner complaints and enquiries via calls, emails & chats.
- Follow up on orders through customer care portal to ensure timely delivery.
- Consolidate the daily tracking report for the Freight Business Unit.
- Follow up issue resolution with respective individuals in the Freight Business Unit.
- Provide first level support to Freight partners through troubleshooting the system.
- Timely escalation of issues to tech support, to supervisor and to the broader Freight team.
- Real time management of pending orders to ensure orders are fulfilled within promised T.A.T
- Work in collaboration with the Operations, Sales & Product team to share improvement ideas
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the supervisor
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Bachelor Degree in Business field or related discipline.
- Minimum three years’ experience in partner facing roles in Freight environments.
- Technical skills to effectively perform Contact Centre activities/tasks in a manner that consistently produce high quality of service.
- Good typing speed at least 40 wpm
- Ability to troubleshoot and resolve minor system malfunction.
- Ability to think on one’s feet
- Ability to handle irate partners in a calm and diplomatic manner.
- Personal motivation and drive exhibited through commitment to hard work, continuous improvement and achievement of goals.
- Strong situational analysis and problem solving skills.
- Strong persuasion and negotiation skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Open to change.
- Calm under chaos.
What we offer
- Health Insurance.
- Flexible vacation.
- All risk Insurance.
- Office lunch.
- Opportunity for company stock options.