Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Vacancy: Customer Service & Sales Agent
Astral Industries limited a leading manufacturer of Plastic Molded Tanks, Pressed Steel Tanks, Steel Structures, Fuel Tanks, Hot Water Cylinders, General Fabricator and regular service maintenance.
Astral Industries Limited was established in 2004 and is currently 15 years old with more than 500 distributors all over Kenya is looking to find a competent and self-driven lady to fill the position of Customer Service and Sales Agent position.
Salary: As per the current commission structure in place.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver the company’s business and market growth objectives by promoting and selling tanks through direct sales to walk in customers etc.
- Demonstrate a good understanding of the company’s business and products by providing complete and accurate information to all customers and potential customers.
- Ensure all sales and enquiry forms are correctly recorded and reported to the Sales Manager
- Forward to the company accounts department all payments and supporting documentation.
- Proactively manage client relationships by identifying and escalating any queries, disputes or customer complaints to the Sales Manager
- Maintain books and records clearly showing all inquiries, transactions and proceedings including any related transactions that have been undertaken and providing these books and records for inspection and review on a weekly basis.
- Prepare and submit weekly reports, returns and other information relating to all sales and any business development carried out.
- To welcome and to direct the visitors who come inside the Astral Plaza building.
- Administration of calls; general information, facilitation of contact with Astral and TPL employees
- Administration of internal and external courier correspondence.
- Maintain cleanliness of the reception area as well as ensure that items and facilities at the receptions are kept in an orderly manner.
- Book conference/Meeting room as per user’s request and record.
Qualifications and Experience
- Must be a holder of diploma or undergraduate degree in any business field of study
- Maximum of up to a year (1) of relevant experience or exposure in sales and Admin/Receptionist.
- Good communication skills (basic English and Kiswahili)
- Accountable: positively influences others to achieve results that are in the best interest of the organization.
- Builds relationships: establish and maintain positive internal and external working relationships; builds trust; anticipates, understands, and responds to the needs of internal and external clients to meet or exceed their expectations within the defined parameters.
- Effective communicator: communicate in a clear and timely manner using appropriate and effective communication tools and techniques.
How to Apply
Female Candidates are kindly advised to submit their applications and updated detailed CV indicating qualifications and working experience and day time telephone to firstname.lastname@example.org before 30th September 2020.