Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a cable manufacturing company based in Mombasa looking to fill a position for the following role:
Salary Expectation: Kshs. 20,000 – 25,000/= (on probation basis for up to 3 months, may be negotiated after depending on the applicant skills)
A typical day for you might include the following:-
- Hands-on maintenance of machinery – electrical.
- Train operators on Autonomous Maintenance(AM) and Preventive Maintenance(PM) of equipment – electrical.
- Ensure operators conduct AM as required for equipment – electrical
- Conduct PM as required of both equipment – electrical.
- Respond to breakdowns and resolve them immediately – electrical.
- Record all maintenance data – electrical related.
- Test and implement equipment improvements.
- Champion quality control and Process Improvement in the production lines.
- Supervise correct filling in of Quality Control documentation along the production lines.
- Conduct Quality control tests in the factory Laboratory.
Skills and qualifications you’ll need
- Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Instrumentation Engineering or its equivalent OR
- Certificate in Electrical Engineering and at least 3 year work experience in a factory.
- Knowledge on TPM (Total Productive Maintenance) and RCM (Reliability Centered Maintenance) would be desirable.
- Demonstrate ability to conduct and train on Autonomous Maintenance activities.
- Ability to overhaul machines . Ability to conduct Preventive Maintenance activities.
- Must have knowledge in electrical installation, service and repairs
- Ability to maintain electrical aspects of equipment and facilities.
- Ability to resolve breakdowns in a timely manner.
- Willingness to try new approaches.
- Needs to be proactive.
- Demonstrable experience in maintenance of electrical in equipment.
- Ability to work well with others.
- Basic knowledge of PLCs is desirable.
Qualities you’ll need to fit in well with the Companies culture
- A collaborative spirit that compels you to work beyond your team
- A willingness to embrace diversity, integrity, and empathy
- An innovative approach to assessing and testing new ideas
- An enthusiasm to achieve set targets and improve yourself professionally
How to Apply
Only apply where you can meet all of the above criteria. You have an opportunity to grow with the company on a long term outlook.
APPLY VIA EMAIL ONLY: email@example.com
NO WALK-INS OR PHONE CALL APPLICATION ALLOWED. IF SHORTLISTED, YOU WILL BE CONTACTED VIA TELEPHONE FOR INTERVIEW (AT LEAST 2 STAGES OF INTERVIEW).