Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Assist RMs and Unit Head (UH) to ensure that product revenue and profitability targets are achieved / exceeded.
- Analyze and assess (through well-developed investigative and analytical abilities) requests for various credit facilities sourced by Relationship Managers/Unit Heads.
- Conduct risk analysis and assess the risk associated with the business with the credit proposal.
- Assess credit requirements, Financial spreads, analysis and comments
- Structure credit limits based on financial information provided and findings from various analysis.
- Assist RMs / UH in providing structured solutions to meet the specific cash management requirements of Corporate Banking customers and new prospects.
- Understand bank’s requirement with respect to type of security, nature and project details.
- Complete all the documents relating to the loan application and prepare final presentation for Relationship Manager / Unit Head.
- Understand customers’ businesses and match customers’ needs with product capabilities through presentation of tailored demonstrations and proposals.
- Monitor that the portfolio/accounts are performing in line with the business utilization and covenants.
- Coordinate with RMs / UHs for managing the sales & monitoring function of the units.
- Facilitate customer service issues and to ensure a high level of post sales service is always made available to the clients.
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree. Master’s Degree in business management will be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Team Player
- Knowledge of commercial banking products
Work Experience :
- 4 – 6 years’ experience in Corporate Relationship Management in a Bank
- Effective leadership, decision-making and team building skills
- Ability to work in a cross-cultural environment
- Strong marketing, selling and interpersonal skills
- Strong knowledge of local commercial banking market and vision about future direction and market sensitivities
To apply, send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting Ref. No. CB/RO/016/20 as the Subject of the email application. Application deadline (September 28, 2020)