Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Sales Manager
We are in the Health insurance sector sourcing for outgoing and dedicated Insurance Sales Executive who are interested in a rewarding career in insurance sales.
Are you an experienced Insurance Sales Executive looking for the opportunity to start a successful new career?
If you are a high-energy type of person, customer-focused, and have a strong desire to succeed in a sales driven environment, you might be the perfect candidate we are looking for!
Overview of Job Purpose: The Sales Executive is responsible for direct sales of our Insurance products both to corporates and individuals , meets with clients and potential clients to grow the company customer base.
- Prospect/Search for Health Insurance Clients both corporate and retail
- Submit Activity & Progress Reports (Active & Direct Prospecting, use of Phone Calling, Social, Email etc.)
- Proven track record and the ability to actively seek new sales opportunities through cold calling, personal network Approach Prospective Potential Clients and Schedule Appointments with them and close on sales
- Generate sales leads and close on sales as per company targets and policies
- Conduct Fact-finding interviews to establish potential client Needs & develop solutions in line with the uncovered needs during the investigation stage of the sale
- Conduct Value Presentations and Follow up to wind up on Sales
- Assist clients through the Buying Process and the joining requirements
- After Sales Service & Other roles as assigned by the Team Leader
- Attend key meetings, seminars and training programs to learn about new health insurance programs initiated by the company.
- Make contact and calls to existing policy holders of the company and explain new health insurance programs with the aim to sell them.
- Will need to perform certain administrative tasks as well, including policy renewals and maintaining records
- Spotting market opportunities for new customers;
Requirements for the job
- Minimum Diploma preferably in Sales and Marketing
- Minimum of 1 year experience in a selling insurance scheme to both corporates and individuals
- Experience in the Health insurance is an added advantage
- Strong understanding of Health Insurance Sales Management;
- Excellent communication skills and an astute negotiator;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Great ideas and passionate about entrepreneurship;
- Working knowledge of MSOffice
- Strong sense of teamwork and ability to work cross functionally;
- High level of integrity;
- Experience in property and land sales industry is an added advantage
- In-depth knowledge of marketing techniques and best practices, and an ability to coach others on them.
- Capacity to manage various projects and work to tight deadlines.
- Excellent negotiation and leadership skills.
How to Apply
Interested applicants are invited to send their applications detailing current and expected salary and a CV with contact details of three referees with the position applied for as the subject line by Thursday 1st October 2020 by 5pm to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted