Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
About Us: We are a leading financial advisory firm providing exclusive financial advice and research to corporates, investors and start-ups, both locally and globally.
Job Description: The position requires excellent accounting, financial modelling, analytical, communication skills both written and verbal.
- Excellent understanding of financial statements and financial modelling in excel
- Mange M&A deal lifecycle from deal origination to deal closure
- Managing several medium to large size M&A deals
- Manage client relationships
- Project management of advisors and interested parties
- Assisting in the preparation of marketing pitch books and related materials
- Conduct due diligence on companies; feasibility analysis on different projects
- Lead data-driven research and reports that combine our proprietary data with outside data sets to identify key trends and analyze start-ups, companies and investors within specific sectors
- Develop and maintain industry contacts to assist lead generation and business development
- Opportunity to work with good clients & global projects
- Manage the pool of analysts and workflow
- Provide constructive feedback on the approach, quality and throughput of the work done
- Ensure compliance of processes within the team
- For managerial level positions, minimum 5 years of work experience doing in investment banking, M&A, private equity or consulting
- For associate level positions, minimum 3 years of work experience in in investment banking, M&A, private equity or consulting
- For analyst level positions, minimum 1 year of work experience in a relevant field
- Minimum First Class or Upper Second degree required in Economics, Actuarial Science, Mathematics, Physics or any quantitative or research-based field
- Additional certifications such as CPA, Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA), MBA are preferred
- Advanced modelling skills, good structuring skills
- Strong analytical skills and pay attention to even the tiniest details
- Strong excel, powerpoint and programming skills
- Strong communication/presentation skills and leadership abilities. Comfortable speaking to clients/prospects as an authority on the business and the category
- Ability to multi-task and manage the details while keeping an eye on the big picture
- Ability to keep sensitive business financial information confidential
- Must be comfortable in a fast-paced, team-based environment
- Must be able to manage work and prioritise multiple assignments under tight deadlines
Send your CV, Cover Letter, Current Salary details to: firstname.lastname@example.org before 31st October 2020.
Rolling interviews on a first come first serve basis.