Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Multiple Locations – Nairobi, North Rift & Western, South and Central Rift (Please indicate the location you are applying for in your application letter Subject)
AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE ROLE
We are looking to recruit Area Sales Representatives for multiple locations responsible for promoting and selling Company products and to identify customer needs and propose the best solutions that will achieve the assigned region’s set sales targets.
AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Services existing accounts, obtaining orders for acquisition, and establishing new distributors accounts by visiting targeted outlets for existing or potential sales;
2. Supervise Trade developers to ensure sales targets are met;
3. Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor;
4. Focuses sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of distributors for training and education;
5. Submits orders by referring to price lists;
6. Keeps management informed on trade activities by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
7. Monitors competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques, etc;
8. Recommends changes in products, service, and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
9. Resolves customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations;
10. Provides historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
11. Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE AREA SALES REPRESENTATIVE JOB
• Minimum Degree in marketing, or business-related field;
• At least 4 years’ experience working in sales is highly desirable;
• Proven work experience as a sales representative in FMCG;
• Excellent knowledge of the local market;
• Lead generation;
• build productive business professional relationships;
• Highly motivated and target driven with a proven track record in exceeding sales goals;
• Excellent selling, communication and negotiation skills;
• Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills;
• Ability to create and deliver presentations tailored to the audience needs;
• Relationship management skills and openness to feedback
Expires on September 30th, 2020