Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Multiple Locations – Nairobi, Nakuru, Western, Eldoret (Please indicate the location you are applying for in your application letter Subject)
TRADE DEVELOPERS ROLE :
We are looking to recruit Trade Developers for multiple locations responsible for promoting and selling Company products and services and to identify customer needs and propose the best solutions that will achieve the assigned region’s set sales targets.
TRADE DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Sourcing for new business leads, obtaining orders and establishing new distribution channels;
2. Adjusting content of sales presentations by studying the type of sales outlet or trade factor;
3. Focusing sales efforts by studying existing and potential volume of retailers for training and education; ensure racks are fully stocked;
4. Submitting orders by referring to price lists and product literature;
5. Keeping management informed on trade activities by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses;
6. Monitoring competition by gathering current marketplace information on pricing, products, new products, delivery schedules, merchandising techniques;
7. Recommending changes in products and policy by evaluating results and competitive developments;
8. Resolving customer complaints by investigating problems; developing solutions; preparing reports and making recommendations;
9. Providing historical records by maintaining records on area and customer sales;
10. Contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed;
11. Creating demand for Jamii Milling products through recruitment and development of retailers;
12. Developing and implementing consumer-centric tactical strategies to drive brand acceptance;
13. Informing customers about discounts and special offers
QUALIFICATIONS FOR THE TRADE DEVELOPER JOB:
• Degree/Diploma in a business related field preferred;
• At least 2 years of experience in related field (preferably sales, customer relations, or merchandising);
• Highly motivated, proactive, and target-driven;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills with the ability to work in a team;
• Customer and business focused attitude;
• Proactive attitude to look for clients, sell products and use all the necessary tools to achieve results;
• Ability to multi-task and get things done to completion;
• Excellent planning and organizational skills
Expires on September 30th, 2020