Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We deliver high quality solutions to our customers and we are leaders in the logistics industry. Join us and become a part of our great team.
Ensure there are effective and efficient plans with timely collection & delivery of cargo, supervising the day to day activities of the Air Logistics fleet section in liaison with the other departments.
- Plan and supervise the day to day activities of the Air Logistics fleet section in liaison with the other departments
- Ensure even distribution of work between the drivers and adjust as and when necessary
- Ensure set standard operating procedures are followed by drivers under your supervision
- Ensure company policies are strictly followed and that the working environment within your area of jurisdiction is safe and conducive
- Ensures the safety and cleanliness of documentation under own jurisdiction e.g. job cards, requisitions etc
- Adhere and ensure staff complies with the health and safety legal standards on the workplace as provided by the Act
- Ensure proper usage of the personal protective equipment by staff at all times while undertaking duties
- Check and update the HOD on staff PPE’S status and recommend replacement
Your Skills and Experiences
- You have minimum Apprenticeship / Vocational Course; Diploma in Transport Management an added advantage
- You have up to 2 years of experience in Air Logistics and 3 years of experience in a similar or deputizing position
- You have mechanical skills
- First aid course will be an added advantage
- You have excellent communication, planning and organizational skills
- You have Clean valid Kenyan driving licence
- You speak fluent Kiswahili and basic English
Good Reasons to Join
We offer an employee friendly environment for you to develop and grow to become a skilled transportation logistics professional in a challenging and fast developing company with a competitive salary and opportunities for further development within the Kuehne + Nagel Group. If, like us, you put customers at heart of everything you do, you can expect to be rewarded with a full package of benefits on top of a salary that grows with you as you grow in our business.
About Kuehne + Nagel
With over 82,000 employees at some 1,300 locations in over 100 countries, the Kuehne + Nagel Group is one of the world’s leading logistics companies.
As an employer, Kuehne + Nagel stands for equal opportunity and we are committed to diversity in our teams with regard to people with disabilities. We believe that you can make a valuable contribution to Kuehne + Nagel and look forward to receiving your application