Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking to employ a Training & Development Manager with outstanding written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
The Training & Development Manager will be expected to be a strategic thinker with fantastic organizational and time management skills.
He/she will have excellent research skills with the ability to multitask and adapt in a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, the Training & Development Manager would understand the business operations and decision-making processes with a keen interest in producing targeted and tangible results by creating an effective and efficient workforce.
Training Manager Responsibilities: –
- Be a lead trainer and ensure learning culture is cultivated in the entire Optiven Group.
- Ensure Effective induction for all candidates that join the organization.
- Maintain the Culture of the organization through frequent training to staff on the company’s Vision, Mission and Core Values.
- Identify and assess the training needs of the organization through job analysis, career paths and consultation with Line managers.
- Develop individualized and group training programs that address specific business needs.
- Develop training manuals that target tangible results.
- Implement effective and purposeful training methods.
- Effectively manage the training budget.
- Evaluate organizational performance to ensure that training is meeting business needs and improving performance.
- Assess employees’ skills, performance and productivity to identify areas of improvement.
- Drive brand values and philosophy through all training and development activities.
- Effectively communicate with team members, trainers and management.
- Create a curriculum to facilitate strategic training based on the organization’s goals.
- Select and manage resources, including working with both internal employees and training vendors to develop and deliver training.
- Manage the technologies and technical personnel required to develop, manage and deliver training.
- Keep abreast of training trends, developments and best practices.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
Training Manager Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources
- CHRP Certification.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in training and development management (essential).
- Highly computer literate with proficiency in MS Office and related business and communication tools.
- Familiar with traditional and modern training processes.
- Superb track record in developing and executing successful training programs.
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Critical thinker with innovative problem-solving skills.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strategic and creative mindset.
- Meticulous & detail orientated.
- Ability to engage and motivate others
- Drive to achieve results
- Pleasant & Positive Attitude
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills
How to Apply
If you believe you have high performance culture, positive mental attitude and are self-driven, kindly CLICK HERE to apply online on or before 7th October 2020.
NB: We do not charge for job applications and interviews.
Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification