Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reference Number: OAM/JNR/20/09
Location: Oshwal Academy Mombasa
Oshwal Academy Mombasa is a private school owned and managed by the Oshwal Education & Relief Board offering the International Primary Curriculum (Early and Elementary Years), International Middle Years Curriculum and prepares students for IGCSE and GCE A/S and A’ Levels.
The Academy is seeking to appoint an experienced Mathematics Teacher to teach in the Junior (Primary) School.
Skills and Competence:
- A graduate with a Bachelor of Education (Sciences) degree with specialisation in Mathematics and a second subject.
- Must be registered with the Teachers Service Commission.
- At least five years’ teaching experience in a reputable school (Junior or Senior School).
- Knowledge of technical content delivery in a variety of examinable syllabi (Edexcel, Cambridge, I.G.C.S.E. and A’ Level).
- Good intra and interpersonal skills.
- Knowledgeable in modern pedagogy and demonstrable teaching practices.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Innovative and creative individual.
- Good planning and organisation skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision.
- Ability and proven willingness to support clubs and other co-curricular activities.
How to Apply
If you meet our essential criteria and are looking for a role in a dynamic team where you can make a real difference, please submit your application to Oshwal Academy’s Human Resource Department through email@example.com.
Please indicate the job title when submitting your application.
The application closing date is 30th September 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.