Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Mombasa/ Nairobi, Kenya
Industry: Paint Manufacturing
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire skilled, passionate, aggressive and experienced Sales Officer – Projects & Automotive Paints.
The successful candidate will drive the sales and profitability by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Develop new business and achieve set yearly sales targets.
- Retain old customers and acquire new customers.
- Efficiently manage customers and territory to maximize sales.
- Maintain minimum eight (8) calls per day and two hundred (200) calls per month.
- Manage debts owed and keep customer ledger in line with the Company policy.
- Collection of market intelligence and submit on regular basis competitors’ information on pricing and promotion activities to Management.
- Continuous feedback on product quality and service issues to your Supervisor.
- Organize customer / counter staff training as per the target set.
- Organize and participate in client meetings, prepare presentations to create visibility and awareness.
- Identify key personnel in the offices of Contractors, Developers, Decorators and Dealers and support them with marketing materials as well as samples if required.
- Carry out public relations activities with your designated customers; and, to perform any other duties as required by Management.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce/Administration or any other related field from a recognized institution and Diploma in Sales and Marketing a plus
- At least two (2) years of experience in similar roles at sales executive level in a highly competitive sales environment
- Strong understanding of paint industry and sales and marketing strategy of paint products and services
- Ability to build rapport with sales team, clients and suppliers
- Able to work in a fast paced, demanding environment when required
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and written, with sales force and customers.
- Ability to be self-motivated with a positive attitude and a solid work ethic
- Excellent multiple stake holders & customer Relationship Management (CRM), with ability to establish adequate personal and professional relationships
- Good organizational skills and the ability to be proactive and take initiative
How to Apply
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 30th September 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.