Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading player in Agribusiness in the East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fill the positions below:
Duty Station: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist with debt collection
- Proper bookkeeping for Local trade debtors, Foreign trade debtors and staff debtors
- Ensure bills are dispatched to clients on a timely basis
- Assist with requisitions of credit notes
- Ensure accurate filling of invoices on a daily & monthly basis
- Ensure accurate allocation of business receipts
- Coordination of billing process.
- Ensure that VAT specifications per client are met.
- To review credit limits
- To communicate relevant credit information to concerned departments.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must be a CPA II
- Diploma/Degree in finance
- Be able to work independently.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be well presentable.
- Entirely proficient in Microsoft Office & accounting software.
- The ability to listen to customers and negotiate solutions
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, details of three (3) referees on or before 9th October 2020 to: email@example.com