Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a leading player in Agribusiness in the East African region.
We supply and install a wide range of Agricultural equipment, Irrigation Systems and water solutions and Hospitality equipment.
We are looking for a self-driven individual to fill the positions below:
Sales Executives (Hospitality)
Duty Station: Nairobi
Duties and Responsibilities
- Formulating, articulating and implementing appropriate and effective sales strategies
- Overseeing the effective management of client relationships, interfacing with key client personnel, screening inquiries and ensuring delivery of quality service to clients
- Preparing ad hoc and regular reports for presentation and recommendation
- Acting as a contact between the company and its existing potential customers
- Developing sales pitches for the various company products and services
- Assisting in the timely resolution of customer issues and ensuring that all clients are maintained through proactive communication with the client
- Managing relationships through excellent customer relations in order to protect the company’s exposure and maximize returns in a manner consistent with business strategy
- Monitoring and reviewing the performance of existing clients’ accounts
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelors degree in the field of Sales and Marketing
- A Diploma in Hotel Management will be an added advantage
- At least 4-5 years experience in marketing in commercial sector 2 years of which should be selling Hospitality related Amenities and Accessories
- Excellent computer skills
- A proven record of meeting sales targets.
- Good presentation skills
- An individual with a wide network of business contacts
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
- Must be a strong “People Person” with excellent communication skills; and a positive persuasive personality.
How to Apply
Interested qualified candidates are invited to submit their application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, details of three (3) referees on or before 9th October 2020 to: email@example.com