Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports to: Sales / CEX Manager
About BeautyClick: At BeautyClick, we have always believed in the importance of building a great team. Our brand is all set to transform the Beauty and Fashion market across Sub-Saharan Africa by driving a strong online community.
We have high aspirations for the future and acquiring the right talent is paramount. Our team is small but mighty. We have experienced great success to date based on our collective belief in the value of creating thoughtful experiences and the connection we have with our digital community.
We strike at being the most progressive ecommerce business in the beauty and fashion industry in Kenya.
Summary of overall Key roles & responsibilities:
As a stylist/wig maker at BeautyClick, you will be required to make, style, trim, cut, shape and color wigs/weaves. Your role will require a high level of customer interaction on a daily basis. As such, excellent communication, sales and customer service skills are a prerequisite to being able to meet your goals.
- 1 to 2 years experience working in a salon
- Wig/weave installation skills is a MUST
- Certificate or Diploma in Hairdressing is an added advantage
- Ability to communicate in English and Swahili
- Be proactive, time conscious, efficient, and consistent in their work.
- Be able to work under pressure with minimum supervision and be self driven.
- Possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Pay attention to small details.
- Great customer service skills: Ability to listen closely to clients’ wants and needs.
- Be able to follow instructions.
- Keep up with the latest beauty trends.
- Closely follow safety, sanitation, and health standards.
- Have the ability to assess the needs of clients.
- Meet quality standards for service.
- Friendly and confident.
- Team player.
Specific duties include:-
Wig making and styling
- Hand making and using machine to construct wigs
- Color hair to customer preference
- Wig repairs
- Trimming and cutting hair
- Shaping and styling hair
- Be a timekeeper and offer the best service possible in the shortest amount of time
- Keep the display shelves tidy and clean at all times.
- Maintain clean testing & demonstration tools.
- Adhere to showroom procedures for checking, merchandising, and displaying stock.
- Maintain and safeguard all company equipment including assets (this includes & is not limited to wig sewing machine, hair styling equipment, Phone, credit card machines etc).
- Take ownership and responsibility for security within the showroom and be on the lookout for shoplifters.
Sales and Customer Experience roles
- Spend quality time with customers, give advice and guidance on hair selection.
- Recommend the right hair products, and advice on maintenance to customer
- Up-sell and cross-sell to drive company sales and productivity.
- Be aware of products out of stock and what substitute products to recommend.
- Conduct consultations and advise on new trends
- Upgrade product knowledge (specifically human hair, hair products) and keep a deep knowledge of the BeautyClick product range. You are expected to know the full product range at all times.
- Report on customer feedback and complaints
- Perform quality check on hair
- Beware of and report on latest trends
- Complete and update all required administrative reports
- Beware of and report on competitor prices and deals
- Other duties as may be assigned by the Sales/CEX Manager
How to Apply
All job applications to be sent to email@example.com
More information: https://beautyclick.co.ke