Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Maintenance Services
Salary: KES 60,000 – 80,000
Job Location: Westlands, Nairobi
Summary: Our client offers integrated maintenance services with the sole purpose of providing specialized services in the installation and maintenance of electrical and mechanical equipment. They are Specialists in design, implementation and Maintenance of High/Medium Voltage Electrical power distribution systems as well as all forms of mechanical/electrical equipment and Security/Fire Alarm systems. They are looking to fill the role of an electrical engineer with EPRA License.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performing a wide range of engineering tasks and supervising maintenance technicians
- Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications by designing and conducting research programs; applying knowledge of electricity and materials.
- Confirming systems and components’ capabilities by designing testing methods; testing properties.
- Developing manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for building and assembling electrical components; soliciting observations from operators.
- Ensuring all machines are working properly
- Troubleshooting, maintenance and ensuring repairs are done on time
- Preparing product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Providing engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Keeps equipment operational by following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting repair service.
- Completes projects on time
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Qualifications / Requirements / Key Skills
- A bachelor’s degree/Diploma in Electrical Engineering
- 3- 5 years’ experience in a solarization or projects company
- Should have EPRA License T3
- Leadership and analytical skills
- Team player with supervisory skills
How to Apply
If you meet the above qualifications, skills and experience send CV to email@example.com
Interviews will be carried out on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.