Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Department: Legal Services and Board Coordination
Division: Board Coordination
Section: Board Affairs
Responsible for (Purpose of the job).
- Providing board secretarial services on matters affecting the Authority and follow up on compliance with statutory requirements.
Tasks and outputs:
- Making proposals on the Section’s work plan and budgets.
- Implementation of agreed systems and procedures to enhance efficient and effective prevention and execution of business risks.
- Participate in stakeholder engagements (ICPSK, IOD, SCAC, AG).
- Offering support in provision of Board Secretarial Services.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law (LLB).
- A Post graduate diploma in Law.
- Advocate of the High Court of Kenya.
- Possess a valid Practicing Certificate (LSK and ICPSK).
- Computer literate.
- Management courses.
Minimum years of experience
- Four (4) years post admission experience in Company Secretarial Practice, one (1) of which should be in a Supervisory Level position in a comparable organization.
Competencies required for this role
- Strong administrative and managerial skills
- Excellent decision making skills and capabilities
- Excellent planning , organizational and analytical skills
- Resilient, focused and results oriented.
- Excellent oral and written communication, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Motivated, dynamic and dedicated team player.
- Ability to build and maintain strong relationships
- All applications from interested and qualified candidates must be submitted online via the process below.
- ONLY shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications should be submitted online by 8th October 2020.
- KRA is an equal opportunity employer committed to gender and disability mainstreaming. Persons with Disability are encouraged to apply.
- KRA does not charge for application, processing, interviewing or any other fee in connection with our recruitment process.