Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
A BETTER FUTURE
Everything begins with passion, a legacy from the Saputo family, which offered tasty and quality cheeses to its community. Today, after more than 65 years, the company employs thousands of dedicated employees, proud of their role, who work day after day to deliver quality products to customers and consumers.
Ensuring the well-being of our employees is our priority. We offer attractive working conditions and benefits to our employees and their families:
- Competitive salaries
- Advantageous corporate agreements
- Full range of group insurance benefits
- Group retirement pension plan with employer contribution
- Purchase option of company stocks
- Group RRSP
- Health and wellness program in the workplace
- Assistance program for employees and their families
- We support employment equity. Saputo strives to embed diversity and inclusion in its operations and invites candidates from all horizons to join its family.
Summary Of Tasks
The Quality Control Supervisor’s primary responsibilities encompass leadership of the sites employees to ensure food safety and customer requirements are met and that all manufactured products are of the highest levels of quality. This position is responsible for monitoring the integrity of the plant sanitation program while ensuring quality interests throughout the operation.
- Food Safety and Quality:
- Monitors, reviews and implements quality programs to ensure compliance to CFIA/HACCP and customer/third party and internal audit requirements;
- Ensures internal liaison with the appropriate parties to communicate and/or address any quality issue;
- Investigates and resolves quality deviations and customer complaints; reporting and communicating findings as necessary;
- Verification and monitoring of in-process food safety and sanitation controls while applying expert knowledge of dairy products;
- Ensures consistent application of best practices related to testing/inspection methods, analysis and auditing techniques;
- Timely communication of quality issues to local management and upper management as they arise;
- Reports trends and communicates key food safety and quality parameters and participates in correction of negative trends;
- Maintain finished product release program
- Supervise and coordinate laboratory equipment calibration and maintenance requirements
- Ensuring compliance to company standards for environmental monitoring programs
- Provides training, support and maintains Saputo Dairy Products Canada G.P.’s quality standards;
- Health and Safety:
- Supervision, evaluation, motivation and training of personnel to ensure work is completed efficiently, effectively and safely;
- Ensures that safe conditions exist at all times within the work environment; takes appropriate and effective measures to provide for the health and safety of employees;
- Plant Human Resources Management and Labour Relations:
- Develops and fosters strong and effective functional and cross-functional teams;
- Administration of Company Policies and Procedures;
- Undertake other functions as required;
- Post-Secondary education in Food Science or Microbiology is preferred;
- Previous management experience in Quality Control or operations within the Dairy, beverage or food processing
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills; Strong organizational and analytical skills and a strong team orientation;
- Proficiency and dependability in current position;
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office;
- Must be available to work all shifts as required.
Saputo welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations may be available upon
request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.