Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
- Nanterre, France
- Buccinasco, Milano, Italy
- Dubai, Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Nairobi, Kenya
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes as well as scientific instruments and represented in over 100 countries, thereof more than 20 countries with sales and service organizations. The foundation of our success is constant innovation, focusing rigorously on pushing the boundaries of visualization. We serve the life sciences, industry, forensics, education and surgery. Besides, we set new standards for our customers and open a new level of visualization with the combination of precision optics and digital solutions.
Within the Medical area we work with leading surgeons in fields such as neurosurgery and ophthalmology, to deliver top class visualization of minute anatomical details with surgical microscopes. The use of innovative technologies such as Augmented Reality enables us to assist surgeons in preserving and improving the quality of their patients’ lives.
Do join us in our commitment for brilliant solutions and continuous improvement!
We currently offer the following position:
Sales Manager Africa – Medical (m/f/d) preferably based in Europe but willing to travel to Africa
This is a key role in Africa reporting to the Sales Director, within the Medical Division segment.
Our new associate will work closely with the Channel Partners on the Region, being responsible for developing and expanding profitable sales, maintenance of margin and improving market share; proactively seeking out opportunities to build new business relationships. This will be achieved through brand promotion and active selling strategies in a competitive market, combined with detailed and accurate pipeline activity managed through SFDC.
Requirements for this position:
- At least 5 years of commercial experience in indirect sales in the medical market;
- Bachelors or master’s degree (or equivalent in experience, technical background is recommended);
- Proficiency in English and French is a must;
- Willing to travel extensively within Africa (Europe when necessary);
- Ability to drive business success through demonstrating consistent and impressive sales growth over a period of time.
- Good technical skills gained in operating theatre environment would be a distinct advantage.
Personal trait profile:
- Strong interpersonal skills and a sound eye for business. A strong understanding of the sales process and ability to establish rapport with customers and all other indirect sales channels;
- Show strong organisational and time management skills;
- Be self-motivated and maintain a positive outlook even when faced with challenges and obstacles along the way;
- Possess the most successful trait of all high achieving salespeople have in common: Persistence!
Leica Microsystems is a world leader in microscopes and scientific instruments. Founded as a family business in the nineteenth century, the company’s history was marked by unparalleled innovation on its way to becoming a global enterprise.
Its historically close cooperation with the scientific community is the key to Leica Microsystems’ tradition of innovation, which draws on users’ ideas and creates solutions tailored to their requirements. At the global level, Leica Microsystems is organized in three divisions, all of which are among the leaders in their respective fields: the Life Science Division, Industry Division, and Medical Division.
Leica Microsystems has five manufacturing facilities in four countries, with sales and service organizations in 20 countries. The company is headquartered in Wetzlar, Germany.
Danaher Corporation is one of the most remarkable success stories in the Fortune 500. In addition to Leica, Danaher owns some of the world’s leading industrial brands – products that span the most demanding applications in the world. Currently over 50 companies and 60,000 employees around the globe are working together challenging each other to take this success even further. Our joint quest does not only increase chance of success, it also fosters an environment in which a global career path is encouraged and limited only by your talent, capacity and ambitions.
Danaher Corporation and all Danaher Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or other characteristics protected by law. The “EEO is the Law” poster is available here.