Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Amref Health Africa in Kenya is seeking to recruit a qualified Laboratory Specialist – QAPT who will be responsible for providing technical assistance as well as provide technical assistance to NPHL integrated HIV/TB PT scheme among other duties.
Education & Knowledge
- Bachelor’s degree in Medical Laboratory sciences or Biomedical Sciences or other relevant field from a recognized University. Individuals with a Master’s degree will have an added advantage.
- Individuals registered as assessors with Kenya Accreditation Service (KENAS) will have an added advantage.
- Must be registered by the KMLTTB
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in design and implementation of Laboratory Quality Management Systems in reputable laboratories.
- Experience in providing technical assistance to the national laboratory HIV/TB program.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation of quality management systems such as ISO 15189 and ISO 17043 among others.
- Demonstrated ability to work with various government institutions, counties and local partners.
Skills and Competences
- Ability to work independently, under pressure while at the same time adhering to strict deadlines.
- Strong staff development, coaching, and mentoring skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (oral and written).
- Excellent analytical skills, presentation and problem solving skills.
- Innovative with a high degree of initiative
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Strong team- player
- conflict management skills
Submit a Cover letter in PDF expressing your interest and clearly outlining your qualifications for the position (Not exceeding 2 pages) and an updated CV in PDF (Not exceeding 3 pages) highlighting all relevant educational and employment experience. The subject line for your email should read: Amref/Lab Specialist – QAPT/2020-09 to email@example.com Deadline for submission: – 30th September 2020. Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Duly note that Amref Health Africa does not require applicants to pay any fee at whatever stage of the recruitment and selection process.
Amref Health Africa is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff to share this commitment. Amref is an equal opportunity employer and has a non-smoking environment policy.