Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are looking for an Operations Coordinator who can work together with the team in growing our business across Kenya, and to be involved in Driver training, onboarding and coordination of demand operations in Mount Kenya Region. This person will support the ongoing actions of the team in entrenching our growth and expansion in towns and cities within Kenya, focusing on the Mount Kenya Region (Nanyuki, Nyeri, Meru and Embu).
- Support Bolt’s business operations in Kenya from a remote working structure out of Mount Kenya Region, reporting into the team in Nairobi
- Join in figuring out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when, and provide support in any defined actions to make this happen
- Onboard new drivers to Bolt’s platform – educating the drivers about Bolt’s business model, how to successfully join and earn using Bolt’s platform and managing Driver actions on the platform
- Train, support and actively monitor drivers to ensure quality service and if needed, take actions in solving encountered problems or finding solutions to any issues raised by Drivers operating on the platform in Mount Kenya Region
- Develop and execute strategies to keep the churn rate at minimum levels
- Manage the communication and dissemination of all information from the Country’s central operations in Nairobi, to/with the drivers in Mount Kenya Region
- Recommend and implement supply related processes – scaling is one of our priorities; you will help us find the most efficient way to transform thousands of leads into active drivers and active drivers to happy drivers
- Analyse data – you will monitor and report on the results of all our engagements, quality and utilisation metrics in Mount Kenya Region and ensure a great experience for users and drivers on the platform in Mount Kenya Region
- Engage and report – a huge part of our business is providing safe, convenient and affordable rides; you will therefore support with in-country related marketing activation projects targeted at generating increased demand for the onboarded drivers in Mount Kenya Region
- Create loyal fans by handling customer queries like a boss
- Have 3-5 years of experience in Operations, Sales or Business Development related roles
- Have excellent communication and people relations skills
- Have balanced experience in the use of analytical skills and analytical thinking in past or present work experience (advanced Excel skills are a must)
- You are social, comfortable with written & spoken English and you can easily network with people of different backgrounds
- You are a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Experience in or passionate about the sharing economy, transport technology, the startup ecosystem or dynamic high-growth companies
- Experience in product launches or running a technology-enabled business within Mount Kenya Region