Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Nairobi, Kenya
Our Client, a Leading and the most innovative paint company in East Africa providing tailor made solutions to the construction and retail segments of the market with innovative products, services and world class after-sales support is urgently seeking to hire talented and experienced Marketing Manager – Advertising & Digital.
The successful candidate will liaise with the Group MM & marketing team to develop Go-To-Market plans for nationwide & segment specific marketing initiatives through targeted and national digital media campaigns as well as integrated Marketing Communication on traditional channels by performing the following duties;
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Lead efforts to leverage the Corporate Brand positioning and solidify the company’s superiority to drive growth in NPS & brand equity.
- Liaise with the Group MM to develop Go-To-Market plans for nationwide & segment specific marketing initiatives through targeted and national digital media and integrated Marketing Communication.
- Develop strategic frameworks to inform the execution of marketing initiatives at a brand, product and customer level.
- Interrogate analytics to develop plans and gauge the effectiveness of certain marketing plans.
- Manage brand budgets and leverage cost savings.
- Day to day management of digital and advertising agencies relationships to drive efficiency in the delivery campaigns or related output
- Develop Digital Communication Strategies that are relevant for each segment, ensuring that our client deliver’s high-quality content that is relevant with key ROI metrics.
- Content management and media buying across all digital channels, ensuring that the right content reaches the relevant audience, right channel selection for each segment.
- Analyze our client’s digital assets through rankings, site analytics, metrics, campaign reporting, performance data and other KPIs to identify opportunities that can be leveraged for future.
- Manage and improve organic search engine performance and goal setting based on click-through rates, traffic, leads and conversions.
- Develop customized SEO and SEM strategies for each segment ensuring the right keywords are being utilized for each segment.
- Continuous research to establish the relevance and impact of the brand or campaigns xiii. Analyze competitor activity both on ground, on digital & traditional media
- Carry out public relations activities with your designated customers; and, to perform any other duties as required by Management.
Key Competencies & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing/ Business Administration/Digital Content Management or any other related field from a recognized institution.
- At least six (6) years of experience in similar roles/highly competitive marketing environment.
- Digital & content management skills
- Creativity, proactivity, strong project management abilities, excellent interpersonal skills, and strong analytical and negotiation ability
- Ability to lead teams, problem solving, experience in handling issues of complexity in a busy working environment.
- Data driven marketing with strong digital & content management skills
How to Apply
If you’re up to the challenge, kindly send CV and cover letter only to firstname.lastname@example.org before close of business 30th September 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for and expected salary on the subject line.