Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
We are a dynamic, well established Savings and Credit Co-operative Society in the country with membership spread across the world.
We are seeking to recruit highly qualified result-oriented individuals for the position of Loans Recovery Manager.
Overall purpose of the Job: Reporting to the Head of Finance, the job holder will be responsible for overseeing the operations of the recovery section and to ensure policies are adhered to with an aim of improving Sacco’s liquidity and the reduction of the delinquency.
Duties and responsibilities
- Developing, documenting, implementing, and maintaining a comprehensive recovery strategy.
- Identifying, assessing, and evaluating risk areas in recovery and making appropriate recommendations for improved collections of Sacco funds.
- Loan collateral management including perfection, storage, release, and disposal where necessary.
- Loan default management, timely collection, and recovery of society’s funds.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly reports, clearly indicating performance and delinquency levels,
- Refer matters to the Co-operative tribunal process, participation, and provision of required documents/information
- Management of CRB listing, information sharing and reference.
- Debt collection management
- Any other lawful duties that may be assigned from time to time.
Minimum academic and professional qualifications required
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Credit Administration, Co-operative Management or equivalent,
- A professional qualification in accounting ie CPA K/ACCA/ACA/CFA or Credit administration and a member in good standing with ICPAK or relevant professional body,
- Master’s degree is an added advantage,
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience,
- Successful candidates will be required to meet the requirements of Chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining the necessary documentation.
How to Apply
Interested candidates for the above opportunity should access more information on the job specifications and apply online by filling in the data form from our website on this link https://www.mhasibusacco.com/careers/. The data form must be filled in full. Incomplete forms will be disqualified.
In addition, applicants should upload the application letter, detailed curriculum vitae, copies of academic and professional certificates and relevant testimonials on the data form.
The deadline for submission of all application is on or before 16th October 2020 by 5.00pm.
Kindly note that only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.