Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Location: Segera, Laikipia County
Reporting To: Human Resource Manager
Purpose of the job: To plan and make delicious and healthy meals for managers and guests as advised as well as to keep managers / guest houses clean and tidy at all times.
Duties and Responsibilities will include among others:
- Ordering cleaning consumables for the different stations.
- Cleaning, dusting, arranging offices/houses assigned.
- Washing, ironing and arranging curtains, bed sheets, clothes etc as required.
- Clearing dustbins, trash cans etc on a daily basis.
- Ordering food supplies for guest kitchen/managers as need arises.
- Maintaining a clean and tidy working space at all times.
- Any other related duty as assigned by management.
The ideal candidate must have the following minimum qualifications:-
1. ‘O’ Level certificate and references.
2. Proven experience as Housekeeper/cook.
3. Able to prepare different menus.
4. Clean, organized and presentable.
5. Ability to communicate well.
6. High degree of honesty, integrity and reliability.
7. Good attendance record and able to take instructions.
8. Willingness to work long hours.
9. Ability to work well under pressure.
How to Apply
Any person willing to be considered for this position is required to submit application letters together with copies of relevant certificates, testimonials/references through email@example.com to reach the Human Resource Manager on or before 30th September 2020.
Segera is an equal opportunity employer. All potential candidates are encouraged to apply.
Note: Only successful candidates will be contacted.