Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHIEF OF PARTY – 1 POST
JOB GROUP: RS 17
Reporting to the AMPATH Board through the AMPATH Executive Committee, the successful candidate will perform duties which include but not limited to the following: –
The Chief of Party (COP) is responsible for the overall management and operations of the Project and is the key liaison with USAID. S/he supervises project implementation and ensures the project meets stated goals and reporting requirements. The COP takes a leadership role in both Technical and Financial coordination among USAID and key stakeholders and other implementing partners. The COP position requires Political Savvy, as s/he interacts with numerous GoK Institutions and Senior- level National and County-level Government Officials.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Serve as the custodian of the vision for the Project as it seeks to improve the health and wealth of the population of the Partner and seek extramural funding on any ongoing basis to support this vision;
- Implement the activities funded by the project and for ensuring that all goals and objectives are achieved;
- Oversee administrative and fiduciary responsibility for implementing the proposed activities;
- Encourage and assist the Project to complete accurate and timely programmatic (technical) reports;
- Ensure that Project initiate timely expenditures and ensure that these are allowable, allocable, reasonable, and supported within the limits of the budget as approved by the donor;
- Represent the Project in International, National, and local meetings including County Government, Ministry of Education, Ministry of Health and other stakeholder meetings where applicable;
Qualifications & Experience:
- Ten years of experience in a senior role leading a complex technical service delivery program of similar scope and dollar value.
- A Master’s degree in social sciences, public health, medicine, management, business administration, or a related field
- Seven years of demonstrated experience in partnership building, especially with government representatives, donors, the private sector, and local community organizations.
Terms of Employment
The successful candidates will be employed on a 2-years renewable contract terms with competitive salary and allowances. Suitable qualified candidates are requested to submit a copy of their applications together with updated curriculum vitae, copies of certificates, current remuneration, and day time telephone contacts and names of three (3) referees. Candidates are advised to contact their referees for recommendation letters to the undersigned.
How to Apply
Applications should be forwarded to the undersigned not later than 16th October, 2020.
AMPATH Executive Director Care
P.O. Box 4606-30100
Applications can also be received at email@example.com
AMPATH is an equal opportunity employer. Please note only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.