Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
FINANCE DIRECTOR – 1 POST
JOB GROUP: RS 15
Reporting to the Chief of Party Project, the successful candidate will among others be responsible for the following:
The Finance Director will be responsible for the Financial Management of the Project including forecasting, budgeting, and actual expenditure monitoring. He/she will be expected to design, prepare, and present detailed budgets, analysis of expenditure trends, burn rates, variance analysis, and recommended solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the preparation of business plans, budgets, and rolling forecast. He/she will be providing specialist advice. He/she will act as the lead person on all financial matters of the program including banking & treasury management, creating and maintaining a good internal control environment, follow up on internal audit recommendations and manage the external audit process;
- Develop and maintain budgetary control of the program through reporting, analysis, and tracking of variances, efficiencies, utilization, and risks/opportunities to the management in an appropriate format and timely manner;
- Manage and report on the cost centre performance for the program;
- Develop and maintain accounting procedures to deliver integrity of costs, income, forecasts and budgets and complete all technical accounting tasks in line with major donor regulations especially US Government donors;
- Supervise Research and Sponsored Projects Office accounting team;
- Manage subcontractors;
- Prepare timely Financial Reports to the donor, MTRH, and MU as per the agreement.
Qualification and Experience:
- Master’s degree in Business Management, Accounting, Economics or any relevant field from a recognized institution;
- Bachelor degree in Business related course (finance or accounting option) or its equivalent from a recognized institution;
- Be a CPA (K)/ACCA and a registered member of ICPAK;
- 10 years progressive experience in a senior Management position working in a donor funded environment;
- Knowledge of US Federal Government regulations will be an added advantage;
- Working Knowledge with Financial Accounting software packages and other ERPs will be an added advantage;
- Proven track record of exemplary work performance.
How to Apply
Applications should be forwarded to the undersigned not later than 16th October, 2020.
AMPATH Executive Director Care
P.O. Box 4606-30100
Applications can also be received at email@example.com
AMPATH is an equal opportunity employer. Please note only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.