Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGER – 1 POST
JOB GROUP: RS. 14
Reporting to the Chief of Party the successful candidate will among others, be responsible for the following: –
- Overall responsibility for the operations of the Supplies and Procurement of Project;
- Planning and coordinating of the supplies management function.
- Managing the tendering process and contracts.
- Train and guide user departments on effective and efficient procurement procedures.
- Ensure timely and efficient availability of supplies by enabling contractual relationship with external suppliers while minimizing undue exposure to litigation.
- Enforcement of institution’s Supplies Regulations, Systems and Procedures and updating management in changes as and when they occur.
- Advice administration on various Procurement Regulations, Rules and Guidelines.
- Be conversant with Public Procurement & Assets Disposal Act 2015.
- Review systems, processes, policies and procedures as and when required.
- Attend to all memos marked to the Department for further action.
- A key stakeholder involved during internal and external audits.
- Staff supervision and performance management ensuring they meet required standards.
Qualification and Experience
- Be a Holder of Master’s degree in any of the following discipline: Supply Chain Management, Commerce (Supply Chain Management option); Procurement or its equivalent
- Be a holder of Degree in Procurement and Supply Chain Management;
- Must be a member of KISM or its equivalent with valid Practicing License
- Have a minimum of seven (7) years’ experience with at least five (5) years in Managerial Position; and experience with donor funding institutions preferred.
- Knowledge and understanding of GOK procurement guidelines and donor funded regulations.
- Knowledge and hands on experience of MS Office, ERP or any other procurement software applications.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, have strong organizational skills, time management skills, an active listener and a critical thinker.
- Ability to monitor/assess performance of oneself, other individuals or organizations to make mprovements or take corrective action, and make good judgments and decisions.
- An active learner and ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing as appropriate.
How to Apply
Applications should be forwarded to the undersigned not later than 16th October, 2020.
AMPATH Executive Director Care
P.O. Box 4606-30100
Applications can also be received at firstname.lastname@example.org
AMPATH is an equal opportunity employer. Please note only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted.