Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The position holder will be responsible for warmly receiving all customers and giving efficient and exceptional service in a timely and professional manner, portraying the perfect image of the company.
a) Counter sales & Customer service
- Ensure compliance of all Customer Service Standards.
- Raise cash sales to walk-in customers, receiving cash and issuing receipts for credit customers on main Navision.
- Ensure prompt action with regards to warranty batteries in line with the company warranty policy and procedures.
b) Cash & banking
- Carry out/do daily banking ensuring that cash received & banked tallies with the daily cash sale listing.
- Custodian of the depot safe/cash box.
- Verification of all bankers’ cheques with the issuing bank prior to receipting the said cheques and supplying the goods.
- Carry out a daily reconciliation of cash sales & credit sales against banking. Any discrepancies must be reported to the Depot Manager immediately.
- Manage petty cash as per the petty cash policy
- Ensure that the financial policies and accounting systems are well maintained to control depot activity, i.e. sales proceeds (cash & cheques) banked daily; credit control policies are strictly observed, stock movement etc
- Monitor processing of all warranty/claim batteries, ensuring proper documentation as per policy
d) Stocks management
Participate in the daily, weekly, & monthly physical stock take of all stock items done and the same agreed to the book/system stock position. Any variances must be reported to the Depot Supervisor in writing with a copy to the Accountant.
e) Credit control
Ensure compliance with Company credit control policies as regards to opening of customer accounts, generation of invoices and credit notes, receipting of payment from customers.
- Report unwarranted behaviour which may cause damage/losses to the company
- Maintain high standards of self and work discipline, co-ordinate your activities well with both your superior and workmates, while observing good interpersonal relationship.
- Participating in any other duties that shall be reasonably assigned by management
- 2 years’ experience in sales and/or customer service department
- Well versed in the use of word, excel and PowerPoint.
- Unquestionable integrity levels
- High levels of Integrity
- Proactive, self-driven, and results oriented individual
- Easily adoptable to different cultures
- Strong organization and planning skills
- Self-motivated and loyal.
Method of Application
To apply for the open role send your CV to email@example.com.