Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Compassion is hiring a Sr. Talent Acquisition Specialist in each of the following regions: Africa, Asia & Latin America.
Anticipated start date: December 2020
Candidates in the following countries are strongly preferred:
Africa – Burkina Faso, Ethiopia, Ghana, Kenya, Rwanda, Tanzania, Togo & Uganda
Asia – Bangladesh, Indonesia, Philippines, Sri Lanka & Thailand
Latin America – Dominican Republic, El Salvador, Guatemala, Haiti, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Bolivia, Brazil, Colombia, Ecuador & Peru
This regional senior TA specialist provides advanced recruitment and talent acquisition consulting and collaboration to the HR Business Partner teams and hiring managers of their region by developing and implementing recruiting strategies that fit the ministry’s needs and budget considerations. This professional recruits senior staff including vice presidents, directors, managers and high level technical positions in Program, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and other departments. At this level, the TA specialist leads or conducts major, complex recruitments that include talent acquisition projects for multiple countries.
Essential Job Functions
What will you do?
- Maintain a personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Act as an advocate for children. Understand and advance Christ’s mandate to protect children. Take active steps to help protect against neglect, abuse, and exploitation of children.
- Uphold and engage in Compassion’s core Cultural Behaviors.
- Actively source passive candidates and create strong pipelines of talent up to the vice president level.
- Post jobs on global and regional job boards while partnering with HR business partners on local sourcing strategies.
- Review applicants, schedule and conduct interviews and make recommendations to managers.
- Proactively engage the HR Business Partner team, your regional VP and National Leadership teams to design effective recruitment strategies.
- Train and lead hiring managers and interview panel teams, providing interview and selection coaching as needed.
- Travel across your region, to the Global Ministry Center in the U.S. and to other regions as need. Travel is not to exceed 10-20%.
What do you bring?
- You have a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and a commitment to make disciples.
- You have a bachelor’s degree in human resources, business administration, or a related discipline.
- You have the ability to quickly establish credibility and trust with HR and leadership teams in a variety of countries and cultures.
- You have 5+ years of global talent acquisition experience, preferably in one or more of the countries listed above.
- You are inquisitive and willing to respectfully challenge the status quo.
- You have written and spoken fluency in English.
Why work here?
- The mission: Join a team that is motivated to release children from poverty in Jesus’ name.
- Spiritual growth: Participate in regular chapel services, prayer groups, and department devotionals.