Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Tom Mboya University College (TMUC) was gazetted on April 16th, 2016 as a Constituent College of Maseno University (MSU). Tom Mboya University College is named after the legendary politician Tom Joseph Mboya. The University College is located in Homa-Bay Town, Homa Bay County, approximately 100 metres from the shore of Lake Victoria. In pursuit of its mission and mandate, the University College wishesto invite applications from qualified candidates to fill the positions indicated below
LABORATORY TECHNOLOGIST -GRADE 8-One (1) Position
Physics- One (1) Position – TMUC/ACA/FBPS/14/20
Terms of Service: The terms for the advertised positions will be on permanent and pensionable terms.
Requirements for Appointment
- Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution;
- Diploma in the relevant discipline from a recognized institution;
- Six (6) year relevant work experience out of which three (3) must be at the level of grade 7 or equivalent;
- Registered with the respective statutory body.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Works under the direction of Technologist in their relevant fields.
- Maintenance of Inventory, Setting Up and Clearing After Procedures, Appointments and Bookings of Lab Slots,
- General Discipline and Conduct of Students during The Lab Session,
- Planned Preventive Maintenance, Cleanliness, Security & safety of lab equipment according to statutory requirements.
- Deployed in manufacturing, pharmacy, Anatomy, histology gross laboratory.
- Guide students during field work.
- Any other relevant duty as may be assigned by the supervisor from time to time.
How to Apply
Ten (10) copies of applications should be submitted together with an updated Curriculum Vitae giving details of the applicant; age, marital status, academic and professional qualification, working experience, present post and salary, telephone contact, email address, names and referees plus copies of the certificates and testimonials. The reference number of the position applied should be clearly indicated. All applications be addressed to;
Tom Mboya University College
P. O. BOX 199 – 40300
So as to reach not later than Wednesday 14th October, 2020. Any canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.
Applicants are advised to contact their referees and request them to send their letters of reference to the above address. The referees should write and send their recommendations, under sealed envelopes before the advert deadline.
N/B: Only short listed candidates will be contacted. Tom Mboya University College is an equal opportunity employer and therefore applicants of either gender or persons with disability are encouraged to apply.