Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
CHS Institute Ltd. is currently sourcing for a high calibre, self-motivated and dynamic individual to fill the position of Health Records and Information Officer.
Location: Nyeri County
The HRIO is responsible for providing support to the health facilities in medical documentation, data management, data analysis and reporting
- Documentation and reporting
- Ensure the availability of necessary data collection and reporting tools at the facility. This will include patient cards/files, registers, reporting tools, databases
- Maintain data security and confidentiality
- Guide the facility staff on effective data management especially on correct and complete documentation
- Ensure all required data summaries and facility reports are complete, accurate and timely
- Reporting for the facilities through DHIS
- Participate in data collection for program monitoring and research
- Data quality audits
- Review data prior to submission to DHRIO/ uploading into DHIS
- Scheduling and participating in facility data quality audits
- Cleaning EMR and DHIS data
- Ensure the facility EMR is up-to-date
- Perform regular back-up of EMRs
- Data utilization
- Assist in compilation of ad-hoc or systematic data analysis, and share with the facility staff during MDT meetings
- Support innovative ways of data presentation to ensure maximum and timely utilization
Qualifications and Requirements
- At least a Diploma in Health Records and Information from a recognized medical training college.
- Work experience as a HRIO at a health setting
- Work experience with EMRs at a health setting is an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Ability to work under pressure with minimal supervision
Interested applicants are invited to email their applications and detailed CV as one document stating their current and expected salary, and contact details of three referees to email@example.com clearly indicating the reference number as the subject title by 5:00 PM, October 9, 2020.
CHS Institute Limited is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for interviews. Canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification.