Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Our Client, a market leader in spring mattress manufacturing have an exciting new opportunity for a self-motivated, versatile and enthusiastic Procurement Graduate Trainee.
The role will learn and gain practical experience on the job by supporting the procurement team in the delivery of services efficiently and effectively by performing the following duties;
What to expect
- Taking part in our client’s Graduate Trainee Program to develop as a future expert. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career with a successful, growing, multinational organisation.
- As a Procurement Graduate Trainee within the company, you will receive a comprehensive six (6) months development programme within one of the divisions during which you will learn the business and procurement processes in depth while contributing to real business projects.
- Assist Procurement Manager and his Assistants in raising quotations, quotation analysis, preparing the tender and procurement documents.
- Participate in opening of tenders, quotations and evaluation.
- Implementation of approved procurement plans.
- Draft framework agreements for suppliers.
- Updating procurement status report.
- Issuing and receiving of stock.
- Preparation and maintenance of stores records.
- Stock taking, inventory and reconciliation.
- Warehouse security safety and cleanliness.
- Implementing and enforcement of Procurement and Stores regulations, policies systems and procedures.
- Scanning of various procurement documents.
- Filing of various documents including quotations, minutes and contracts
- Clearing obsolete stock from the stores to where they are required
- Taking minutes of departmental meetings
- Expediting delivery of goods
- Adhere to all procedures including security, health and safety, environmental quality, training etc.
- Take responsibility for your own safety, complying with our client’s safe working practices and following PPE direction and contribute to a healthy and safe working environment
- Work towards obtaining a professional qualification.
Knowledge and Required Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Procurement & Logistics or any other related discipline from a recognized institution
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High integrity and honesty
- Ability to work under minimal supervision
- Ability to work under pressure
- Highly organized and ability to meet deadlines
- Good coordination, problem solving and networking skills
- Ability to complete detailed analysis of complex problems
- Support training and coaching of methodologies
- Microsoft office – advanced skills
How to Apply
If you’re the ideal candidate, kindly send CV and cover letter only to email@example.com before close of business 5th October 2020.
Clearly indicate the position applied for on the subject line.