Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Purpose of the role:
The Project Coordinator is accountable for the delivery of the Cataract Quality Improvement Intensive Program (Cat QIP) across Kenya, Ethiopia and China with a view to supporting wider cataract quality initiatives across The Foundation. The Project Coordinator will support the building of internal FHF and partner continuous quality improvement capacity focusing on Cataract and associated Uncorrected Refractive Error (URE). They will work with Alina Vision, the FHF Medical Team, Program Development, Hub and Cluster Support teams and partners, and external expert organisations to ensure that all project deliverables are achieved, monitored and reported.
Degree in Public Health, International Develop mentor related field from reputable academic institution
- Strong professional experience (minimum 5 years) in coordinating and implementing international development/public health projects, including project design, monitoring and evaluation, and preparing high quality reports.
- Experience managing the implementation of projects and ensuring timelines and targets are met.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain positive public relations with external stakeholders, donors and partners.
- Experience working with large and dispersed teams and working in a global and virtual operating environment.
- Experience working in Kenya, Ethiopia and/or China would be an asset.
- Knowledge of the heath and eye health sector highly desirable.
- Knowledge of Continuous Quality Improvement processes, in particular in relation to hospital quality improvement, would be an asset.
Applications close: 13th October 2020
The Fred Hollows Foundation is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas where we work. Applicants are advised that The Foundation reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure we maintain and promote a child safe environment.
To be eligible to apply for this position you must have the appropriate right to work in Kenya.