Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Post Ref. : NCIA/HR/02/2020
Title & Grade: Capacity Building Officer – NCIA 5
(JOB GRADE – NCIA 5)
An officer at this level will report to the Senior Capacity Building Officer. –
This is entry and training grade for this cadre.
Duties and Responsibilities.
- Organizing for and assisting in training needs assessment in Alternative Dispute Resolution;
- Researching and assisting in development of Alternative Dispute Resolution training strategies;
- Designing and developing training criteria, qualifications, schedules and certification of courses;
- Organizing for and assisting in development and execution of the public awareness campaigns on Alternative Dispute Resolution policies and plans.
For appointment to this grade, a candidate must have: –
- Bachelor’s Degree in any of the following disciplines: – Law, Economics, Arbitration, Communication Studies, Public Relations, Education or any relevant and equivalent qualifications from a recognized institution.
- Certificate in computer applications from a recognized institution.
How to Apply
If you meet the above requirements, download and complete the job application form. Submit a soft copy (pdf) of the completed application form through e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org attaching copies of your certificates, copy of your identification card and any other testimonial in support of your application together with a detailed curriculum vitae indicating current salary, contacts of at least three (3) referees and daytime telephone contacts to be submitted by 5.00 p.m. on …Wednesday 13th October 2020 addressed to:
Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration
Co-operative Bank House, 8th Floor
Haile Selassie Avenue
P.O. BOX 548 – 00200
Nairobi – Kenya
Shortlisted candidates will be notified of prospective interview dates and Chapter six (6) clearance documents shall be required during interview. Any canvassing or solicitation by or on behalf of an applicant for the above vacancy will disqualify the
Nairobi Centre for International Arbitration is an equal opportunity employer and qualified women, youths and Persons Living with Disability are encouraged to apply.