Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reports To: Director
Responsible for: Accurately and efficiently managing a class of children from age group 3-6 years, and childcare duties following all guidelines as per academic calendar.
An NGO in Laikipia is looking for a competent Resident ECD Teacher to teach kindergarten children in line with set academic calendar guidelines.
The ideal candidate should be passionate about handling young children and coming up with unique fun activities for better growth of the children.
The key requirements for this position are as outlined below;
- Facilitating learning programs for the children.
- Identifying children with special needs and providing necessary interventions.
- Identifying, collecting, developing, using and proper storage of learning resources.
- Organizing and facilitating extracurricular activities to enable children cope with primary school life.
- Caring and nurturing Spiritual, Moral, Social, Mental and Physical growth of the children.
- Keeping and maintaining professional records.
- Ensuring children cleanliness, welfare, health, nutrition, safety and security.
- Ensuring a conducive learning environment.
- Meeting the learners’ needs.
Knowledge, experience and qualifications required
- Minimum of a diploma in ECD. A Bachelor’s Degree in Early Childhood Studies will be a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in teaching ECD and curriculum development.
- Monitoring and evaluation including development of data capture tools.
- Knowledge of French will be an added advantage.
- Computer literacy, especially use of google docs mandatory.
Personal skills and attributes required
- Developing curriculum and teaching guidelines.
- Child counseling skills.
- Good management and leadership skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication in English, Kiswahili and, or French.
How to Apply
Interested candidates to send current CV and application indicating expected gross salary to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 10th October 2020.
Should you not hear from us two weeks after the application deadline, kindly consider your application unsuccessful.