Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Nature of Job: Full Time
Industry: Fuel and Gas Solutions
Salary: Usd 5,000 – 6,000 With Car and Communication Allowance
Job Location: Nairobi, Kenya With East Africa Coverage
Job Summary: Our client is a South African based company which offers complete solutions in Fuel and Gas plus other fields. They are looking to hire a retail and Automation Business Development Manager-East Africa; whose primary objective is to drive profitable growth in their products and solutions in line with the accelerated growth strategy.
The ideal candidate for this role will have adverse experience in Technical solutions sales especially dealing with complex automation solutions in Industries like Fuel and Gas, ICT, complex machines maintenance solutions etc.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Collaborating with senior executives to establish and execute on the sales on the strategy for the region
- Managing a sales team in order to maximize revenue and meet or exceed corporate-set targets
- Forecasting annual, quarterly and monthly sales targets
- Developing specific sales plans to ensure growth both long and short-term
- Educating sales team with presentations of strategies, seminars and regular meetings
- Reviewing regional expenses and recommending improvements
- Managing regional orders meticulously through strong collaboration with globally placed manufacturing facilities
- Ensure alignment and compliance with all relevant management systems, legislation and policies
- Funnel development and management
- Market Segmentation, analysis and penetration
- Develop and maintain relationships with customers, regulators, market participants and business partners
- Channel partner development
- Arrange training – products – certifications
- Meet growth objectives
- Oversee POC’s
- Funnel Management
- Degree in Engineering/ IT /Business or any other relevant field
- 6-10 years’ experience in Technical Solutions sales or Business development
- Good experience with automated solutions in industries like Fuel and Gas, ICT etc.
- Good experience and knowledge of the East African market
- Experience working with a Multinational company
- Experience in fuel automation and management space
- People Management experience
- Thorough knowledge of incoterms
- Proven success in solution environment
- Market development experience
- Effective sales channel management
- Strategic/tactical planning and execution
- Budget management
- Responding to RFP/Tenders
- Developing and driving action plans
- Results orientated and Drives innovation and growth
- Self-motivated and great interpersonal skills
- Great presentation skills and Customer oriented
- Funnel size, shape, speed and success
- Proposals submitted
- Customer Engagement
- Closed business
- Revenue growth
- Market share growth
- Number of automation sites
How to Apply:
Qualified candidates are encouraged to send CVs quoting relevant skills, qualifications and experience to email@example.com
Interviews will be done on a rolling basis until the position is filled
Only the shortlisted candidates will be contacted.