Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Gross Salary: competitive,
Our client is a leading hospital in Mombasa. They seek to hire an events coordinator who has a proven track record in events planning and coordination from inception to completion.
- Event planning, design, and production while managing all project delivery elements within time limits.
- Liaise with clients to identify their needs and to ensure customer satisfaction
- Conduct market research, gather information and negotiate contracts prior to closing any deals
- Organize facilities and manage all event’s details such as decor, catering, entertainment, transportation, location, invitee list, special guests, equipment, promotional material, etc.
- Creating event proposals which fit client requirements and presenting proposals by the deadline
- Maintaining a working relationship with vendors and venues
- Demonstrating to client’s strong knowledge of venues and vendor offerings and taking clients on tours of venue possibilities
- Coordinating event entertainment, including music, performers, and guest speakers
- Issuing invoices and collecting payments in a timely manner, and creating comprehensive and readable financial reports.
- Managing and overseeing events on the day of, including problem-solving, welcoming guests, directing event set-up, communicating with staff, and organizing vendors
- Anticipating and planning for different scenarios
- Creating sales opportunities for future events during client liaisons and during events, including possessing a strong working knowledge of the company to further these sales opportunities
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, hospitality, or a related field preferred
- Diploma/ Certificate in Events Planning will be an added advantage
- Over two (2) years of event planning experience
- A substantial portfolio of successful events
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Flexible schedule
How to apply
Interested candidates to send their application together with a detailed CV, testimonials and certified copies of your original certificates quoting the job title on the email subject (Event Coordinator – Hospital) by 12th October 2020 via email ONLY to: email@example.com
N.B: We do not charge any fee for receiving your CV or for interviewing. Only candidates short-listed for interview will be contacted.