Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference No. CS/LRM/10/2020
Type of engagement 3 Years Contract (Renewable on performance)
The overall purpose of the job is to oversee the operations of the loan recovery section and ensure policies are adhered to with an aim of improving SACCO’s liquidity and PAR.
- Developing, documenting, implementing and maintaining a comprehensive recovery strategy.
- Identifying, assessing and evaluating risk areas in recovery and making appropriate recommendation for improved collections of SACCO funds.
- Identifying key risks that are associated with collaterals, assessing those risks, and establishing the best practices to counter and ensure effective collections.
- Working with other players in the market with a view to enforcing recoveries from members with default.
- Preparing accurate and timely monthly reports, clearly indicating performance and delinquency levels.
- Loan default management – ensure timely collection and recovery of Society’s funds.
- Refer matters to the Co-operative tribunal process, participation and provision of required documents/ information.
- Management of CRB listing and ensure loans are listed appropriately, information sharing and reference.
- Debt collection management including effective allocation of accounts for debt collection, reviewing debt collection performance both internal and external and making necessary recommendations.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, finance or equivalent.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- A professional accounting qualification; CPA (K)/ACCA/ACA/CFA and a member in good standing with ICPAK or relevant professional body.
- Comply with chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining necessary documentation.
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Judgement and decision-making ability.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Able to handle difficult customers with diplomacy and tact.
- Knowledge and experience of working with accounting packages.
- Minimum 5years relevant experience.
- Has satisfactorily served in a comparable position with similar responsibilities.
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by Friday 16th October 2020 at 5.00pm.