Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Job Reference No. CS/MBDM/10/2020
Type of engagement 3 Years Contract (Renewable on performance)
- Formulation and implementation of effective Business Development & marketing policy and procedures.
- Understanding member needs, business objectives and developing quality products.
- Ensuring high level customer service and customer satisfaction.
- Prepare and coordinate implementation of media and public relations plan to create awareness.
- Lead in membership recruitment and retention.
- Custody, updating and safekeeping of member records.
- Undertaking sales promotion, establishment of market networks for product/services, technical evaluation of customer needs and complaints.
- Ensure brand visibility, enhancement and management.
- Perform any other duties as assigned from time to time.
Necessary Qualifications and Skills:
- A Bachelor of commerce degree in marketing, bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing,Public Relations or its equivalent from a recognized university.
- Master’s degree is an added advantage.
- A member of a professional body (MSK).
- Comply with chapter 6 of the constitution of Kenya by obtaining necessary documentation.
Skills and Desired Qualities:
- Negotiation and selling skills.
- Good people, interpersonal and networking skills.
- Business driver and customer driven.
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite.
- Minimum 5 years relevant experience.
- Has satisfactorily served in a comparable position with similar responsibilities
How To Apply
Online applications can be sent to email@example.com and MUST clearly state the Job Title and Reference number as the subject. All applications must be received by Friday 16th October 2020 at 5.00pm.