Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
No of Positions: 2
Appointment will be on a TWO-YEAR CONTRACT
Reporting to the Housekeeper, duties and responsibilities at this level will entail: –
- Supervising cleanliness of hostel and sanitation facilities;
- Managing laundry facilities;
- Maintaining linen, furniture and beddings;
- Keeping proper records of hostel and catering stores/inventory;
- Train peer counsellors, keep coordination and keep records of the committee
- Maintaining inventories of hostel, stores and the students centre
- Working with students’ leaders to control and maintain order at the students centre
For appointment to this JOB GROUP an officer must have:
- Diploma in either of the following disciplines: Housekeeping, Catering and Accommodation or its equivalent qualification from a recognized Institution;
- Certificate in relevant computer application skills; and
- Shown merit, integrity and ability as reflected in work performance and results
NB: Evidence of ability to work with students will be an added advantage.
How to Apply
All applications to the above posts should be in own handwriting. Attach copies of academic professional certificates, testimonials, CV, copy of National ID, meet all the requirements of Chapter Six of Constitution of Kenya 2010 and day time telephone contact to reach the Chief Principal on or before 14th October, 2020.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY APPLICATIONS. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Kitale National Polytechnic is an “Equal Opportunity” Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender and/or disability.
The Chief Principal
Kitale National Polytechnic
P.O Box 2162-30200
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute