Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The Polytechnic invites competent and experienced applicants for the position of Pharmacy Course Coordinator who must be self-driven and results oriented person of high integrity.
No of Positions: 2
The person will be required to undertake the following duties as outlined below;
- To coordinate the activities necessary for the smooth starting, implementation and running of the pharmaceutical course;
- Carry out the teaching/training;
- Assisting in sourcing/identifying the appropriate trainers and trainees in pharmaceutics
For an appointment to this position an officer must have;
- Must have a Bpharm
- Experience of 4 to 5 years post registration
- At least 2 years in academia
- Able to work for KNP on full time basis
- Should act as a liaison between KNP and Pharmacy and Poisons Board
- Link the Kenya National Examination Council and the Kitale National Polytechnic
- Handle dossiers to Pharmacy and Poisons Board for registration
- Ensure the training meets Pharmacy and Poisons Board and Kenya National Examination Council requirements.
How to Apply
All applications to the above posts should be in own handwriting. Attach copies of academic professional certificates, testimonials, CV, copy of National ID, meet all the requirements of Chapter Six of Constitution of Kenya 2010 and day time telephone contact to reach the Chief Principal on or before 14th October, 2020.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO ACCEPT OR REJECT ANY APPLICATIONS. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The Kitale National Polytechnic is an “Equal Opportunity” Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of gender and/or disability.
The Chief Principal
Kitale National Polytechnic
P.O Box 2162-30200
An ISO 9001:2015 Certified Institute