Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to firstname.lastname@example.org or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
The purpose of the position is to ensure best practice in financial management of MTG, minimize risk and to maximize effectiveness, sustainability and growth. To ensure that accounting systems are maintained to provide the information required for planning and monitoring and reporting for organizational operations, for safeguarding assets, discharging liabilities and legal responsibilities. Be responsible for the overall supervision, implementation and administration of MTG’s financial function.
Required Qualifications, Experience and Skills
1. Degree in financial management, commerce or business administration with finance option.
2. CPA (K) or ACCA Skills & Experience
3. At least 5 years’ work experience at a middle to senior level in finance and administration in an NGO setting
4. A graduate with a degree in administration, financial management, commerce or related subject.
5. Strong accounting background with ability to prepare financial reports, statements and projections and excellent knowledge and experience of accounting software
6. Excellent verbal, analytical, organizational and writing skills
7. Adaptable with a strong commitment to the promotion of girls’ and women’s rights and the use of football for development.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified persons with the required experience are invited to submit their applications via email only with only Cover Letter, CV and 3 references to: email@example.com on or before 12thOctober 2020 at 5pm.
Please indicate on the subject line of your application as ‘Job Application: Finance Manager’.
Note that applicants who send letters of references, testimonials or any other documents apart from those requested will be automatically disqualified. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
MTG is an Equal Opportunity Employer.