Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the ICT Manager, the job holder will be responsible for Protecting computer assets by establishing and enforcing system controls and maintaining disaster recovery preparedness. Enforcing System Security controls as per ICT Policy and internationally recognized standards and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in IT/ Computer Systems design/ Computer Science or IT related field;
- 5 years of experience practical, proven, hands on experience in IT security from a financial institutions including Sacco’s MFIs and Banks;
- Possess professional qualification of Certified Information Security Manger (CISM), and CISA or either Certified Risk and Information System Control (CRISC) and other related field;
- Investigation skills, Knowledge and ability to identify information security breaches;
- Ability to establish an information security monitoring system, Programming skills
- Cyber Security: Digital forensic, malware analysis
- Certificates in Penetration Testing, Vulnerability Assessment
- CEH, CHIF, CISSP or equivalent is an added advantage
- Web Applications Security, Network security or equivalent is an added advantage
- Boot camp (CEH, Ninja Ethical Hacking) with experience is an added advantage
Kindly Note; You will be required to Sign In to your Gmail account to complete the application form.
The closure date for the above applications is on 16th October 2020.