Get a free C.V. review by sending your C.V. to email@example.com or click the following link. Submit C.V.! use the subject heading REVIEW.
IMPORTANT: Read the application instructions keenly, Never pay for a job interview or application.
Click the Links Below to Get Job Updates.
Reporting to the Systems Security Officer, the job holder will be responsible for monitoring the IT infrastructure and supporting investigation of security breaches and incidence response, and perform security impact analysis in the change process.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or any other related field with relevant IT Security professional qualifications i.e. CISSP, CISA/CISM/CEH or other relevant security certifications.
- At least 3 years’ experience in Security/Network administration with strong technical knowledge of database, network and operating systems security.
- Knowledge of various security methodologies and processes and technical security solutions (firewall and intrusion detection systems).
- Knowledge of TCP/IP Protocols, network analysis, and network/security applications.
- Working knowledge and experience in penetration testing and vulnerability assessments.
- Knowledge of common cybersecurity threats and sources of cybersecurity information.
- Good understanding and knowledge of risk assessment, risk procedures, security assessment, vulnerability management, penetration testing.
Kindly Note; You will be required to Sign In to your Gmail account to complete the application form.